Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Friday, December 15, 2006

The leisurely life of Ace

One finals week down, one to go. I officially have nothing to do until my last two classes take their finals Monday. Except finish up that article. Or do some research. Or do course prep for next semester.

So, see? Nothing.

My solution to killing time today was to clean out my closets, which I enjoy doing. Typically I wait until I get back from visiting the family before I do this. My stepmother's house is a fitting ode to all that is tacky and cheap, and, as an added bonus, is filled to the ceiling with this stuff. And I'm not exaggerating. Maybe I'll post pictures. And there are a few of you who have seen the House of Scary, so feel free to back me up here. Anyways, for some odd reason, staying for an extended period at this house inspires me to throw shit out.

Speaking of throwing shit out, let me just throw out there that I'm really tired of this wind in Pullman. It's cold, and loud, and scares the cat, who then jumps on me in the middle of the night with her claws out, and it sometimes makes my power go out (four times last night. Really.), and I don't like it.

Anyways, I'm bored in Pullman right now because most people have already taken off for vacation. Leaving me alone for three more days. Selfish bastards. Some of you are travelling through the South, though. And, correct me if I'm wrong, but Elvis is pretty big down there. I'm assuming you will want to buy some things to make up for the fact that I'm still stuck here and the rest of my holiday plans involve Idaho.

Oh, and everyone should go watch this video, courtesy of Patrick (in that he sent me the link, not that he made it. Or maybe he did make it, I don't read emails too carefully, unless the subject line has multiple xxx's. Uh, kidding. For the record. And Patrick did not make this video. See what happens when cats jump on you in the middle of the night?). Uh, so video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20Of_mna-Rs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home