Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Friday, December 08, 2006

Don't exams make us all sick, though?

I'm grading finals, which is just about as much fun as it sounds. My smarter students, though, are spicing up their essays with references to Elvis. I'm not above giving higher grades to my ass-kissers.

Anyways, I just spilled some coffee on one exam. I felt kind of badly, but then I remembered that it is the final and few students bother picking up these exams next semester. And I remembered the time when my little dog (rest in peace, little Saint Belle-vis) threw up on a student's exam. Which the student did pick up.

That was fun to explain.

Pukey Belle often earned her nickname.

I did give the student some bonus points for the vomit incident, though. Because I'm nice. And it was, I guess, my fault.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home