Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Friday, December 01, 2006

The Iceman Cameth

December is here. I know, because I had to flip my Elvis calendar today. I also know because there's about 18 feet of snow outside.

I'm okay with snow in December, though, because there are a few highlights to this month. First, Christmas. I'll be heading off to see the family in a few weeks. Decorations, food, shopping, all the good times of winter break. More importantly for December, however, is that tomorrow is my half-birthday.

Which counts, present-wise. I've yet to receive anything, but here's hoping. I could sure use a new laptop. And a long-haired Chihuahua, whose name I have switched to Dee-Licious, just in case I have a daughter someday that I'd like to name 'Cilla. And I'm pretty sure based on that comment, I should never have kids.

Speaking of having kids, did everyone watch Scrubs last night? My favorite part was The Todd's distortion of Carrie Underwood's name. Good times.

Okay, since I'm at work and ostensibly here to work and not go get tea every 30 minutes, maybe I should work. And maybe you should all be out shopping for the half-birthday present.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heathie said...

I usually get people half a present for their half-birthday. I notice that you cleverly picked items for your wishlist that don't work without both halves, such as a dog or a computer...Brilliant!

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home