Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Maybe you're a cotton-headed ninny-muggins

I know you'll all be relieved to find out that I fixed some problems on my gift list. Thanks to some alert people, I discovered that some links weren't working. Problem solved now, though. Whoo. Close one.

I'm feeling very holiday-y today. I went to the coffee shop this morning to grade papers and do some other work, but I had to stop after 3 1/2 hours due to a headache the size of Texas. So I came home and have been watching Christmas movies since 11:30.

Thus far I have seen the clay-mation Rudolph (it will never cease to be awesome to me), Mickey's Christmas Carol, A Muppet Family Christmas, assorted Disney holiday cartoons, A Christmas Story, and Elf is on right now. I still have Babes in Toyland. The Annette Funicello movie, not the *adult* film.

My headache has been gone for about an hour, but I've decided to already call my working for the weekend over, so the holiday marathon continues. I'm so jolly right now, I could vomit. Do we all do that when we are happy, or was that just my little pukey dog, St. Belle-vis?

To add to my holiday mood, I still have leftover gingerbread men to eat. I made them for a little gathering yesterday, and there's some leftovers. I've also decided that I'm going to stick with the whole history thing, since clearly professional cookie-decorating is not my area of expertise. While the cookies were mouth-wateringly delicious (I'm so humble), they were hideous. Absolutely hideous.

The cookie version of the naked scene in Borat, if you will.

So now I shall eat some cookies and continue to enjoy Elf. I wish I could look very purple-y today. Which reminds me, happy holidays Castaspella! You have such a pretty face, you should be on a Christmas card!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you're watching Elf without me, Double Trouble! I was just watching it the other day and missing you terribly. How come no one besides you and me laughs hysterically when Buddy the Elf gets hit by the taxi?

P.S. What's a Christmas gram? I want one!

P.P.S. And, I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOOOOVVVVEEE YOU!!!

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home