Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Sunday, November 19, 2006

The truthiness of sexiness

So I was reading through Stacy's site and thoroughly enjoying her countdown of People's Sexiest Men* when I remembered that I had yet to post the week's best news/bad news. You can't blame me, really, since I'm on vacation** and shouldn't be held accountable for remembering anything.

The best news: Stephen Colbert was named as one of People's sexiest people.

The bad news: He didn't win for THE sexiest.

Goddamn it, George Clooney. We all know you are sexy. And you've won before. Greedy, greedy, greedy. Therefore, his second victory doesn't count, and the title then goes to a newcomer to the field of sexiness. Colbert clearly won and, nation, I called it!

You can't doubt his sexiness if you have ever seen the man dance. Or make out with Paul Dinello. Or go down on a banana.

In other celebrity*** news, Cruise married his girl-toy this weekend. He only knocked her up a year and a half ago and now they're all legal and stuff. And they say romance is dead. Bets on divorce date? I'm going November 2007. Or until whatever drugs he's on and sharing with her wear off.

Ok, back to vacationing.

*Why must we as a society turn men into sexual objects, robbing them of their humanity? Ah, yes, 1988 JFK Jr. That is why. Is it wrong to have a crush on someone who has passed away? Oh, wait, I just caught sight of my Elvis shrine.
**Vacation in Pullman, the Palm Springs of Washington.
***And by celebrity, I mean "celebrity."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home