Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Royale with Cheese

So I saw the new Bond movie last night. My review is this: eh. It was okay. Too much on the love story, and too cheesy in this regard. And where was Q? So, if you must see it, see it as a matinee.

FYI: if you buy me a mug that says something like "Only my cat understands me," consider the friendship over. Just to let you know. Also, consider your ass-kicking imminent.

I'm on Thanksgiving break. Yet I've been working all day. What seems wrong in this situation? I'm aiming to work hard today, tomorrow, and Tuesday. After that, I choose to goof off and eat for the rest of break. Speaking of eating, I'm to be cooking something for Thanksgiving. Suggestions?

Alright, I'm going to get back to work. Which involves thinking bad thoughts about students who never learned to write.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heathie said...

I suggest you practice cooking turkey. If we're to be having it for Christmas dinner, you'll have to do the preparations for that one. I don't know how. But I can make really good desserts. And I know some people who can bring hor d'oeurves.

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home