Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Friday, October 27, 2006

Vertically-challenged

Damn, sometimes I forget how smooth and graceful I am. Luckily, I usually get daily reminders. Like tripping.

So I was just in the restroom at work (don't worry, it's not one of *those* stories). I'm wearing semi-long pants today, which means I have to wear heels with them. But, let's face it, I wear heels because I'm short. And no one likes short people. And since I am self-less, I don't want to make people uncomfortable by being short, so I wear heels. Sigh. I'm always looking out for others.

Anyways, I'm wearing heels and long pants, and when I stood up to pull my pants (my, this story got personal--my, did I just say my?), my right pant leg got caught on my heel. And I tripped and fell against the stall door. Which was semi-loud, so I'm hoping the people whose offices share a wall with the ladies restroom weren't in yet.

Because Lord knows what they would be thinking was going on in there.

On an unrelated note, Cougar Country has the best pumpkin pie shakes EVER. Go enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home