Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Rumor has it

It has been such an odd week. My computer sucks like a dirty whore and I spent most of yesterday dealing with that, instead of working or going to coffee like I would have wanted to.

But it's fixed. Ish.

And some other stuff has been going on. Not exactly the best of times for some people (not me). Hey, when did men get to be the most Chatty of all the Cathys? Men are gossip whores, is all that I know. And as fond of gossip as I am, at least the ladies know when to stop talking.

Men seem to have trouble toeing that line and passing on things that need to be kept quiet. Ass-hats. And you know who you are. Jesus Christ, how hard is it to keep your goddamn mouth shut about things that aren't your business?

And that is my stereotype for the day. Let's see how many people I just offended. But my rant rings true. In my humble opinion.

Uh, so Thanksgiving is next week. I'm not the biggest fan of this "holiday" because it does not involve presents. For me. Which is something you can change if you want. Start a new tradition, is what I say. Charity starts at home. And by home, I mean my home. I need an Ipod folks.

Ok, I've got work to do. Real work. And real coffee to go drink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home