Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Pukey Ace

Ah, three-day weekends. Ah, three-day weekends where I get to leave town. Ah, three-day weekends where I come back into town and get violently ill.

Maybe I had an allergic reaction to Pullman? Or maybe Ace plus spicy foods equals bad idea/a bout with pseudo-bulimia. I'm so glad I scrubbed my bathroom floor and toilet Thursday, considering I spent much of last night admiring them. Up close.

I'm assuming you all wanted to hear that story, right?

Anyways, I feel less-than-spectacular right now, so I'm occupying my time by grading (see, even at my lowest, my students come first-ish), watching fan-videos of Stephen Colbert and Jon Stewart on youtube (God bless youtube, the modern chicken-noodle soup), and sending out long, rambling emails to some people. Uh, sorry in advance to those people.

In bright news, I had a terrific weekend.* Until about 10 hours ago. Oh, and go see Borat. Funny, funny. And may I suggest that during the hotel scene, you might want to go refill your twenty-pound bag o' popcorn and avoid actually watching . . . uh . . . some tainted acting. Well, I guess that depends on your gag reflex.**

Ok, that's about it. I'm going to go brush my teeth. Again. And try to get the taste of Pepto out of my mouth. Again.

*Terrific? Am I Winnie-the-Pooh? Or five?

**Ladies.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heathie said...

I guess "terrific" isn't so bad an adjective to use; I'd be a little worried if you used the word "Tiggerrific" (I only know this word because the boys got a bouncing Tigger toy for their birthday). Hope you feel better soon!

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home