Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I'm so brave

First, happy birthday to my two nephews! They are celebrating their very first birthday. One year in the wonderful world where I am their aunt. Lucky, lucky boys. Since they can't read this (that I know of, although they are related to me, so Lord knows what kind of geniuses we have on our hands), I'm not going to spend too much time here. Enjoy the cake, kids, and think of me as you scarf it down.

In other news, I had to get my flu shot last year. There will be no repeat of last year, where I missed a week of work/gossip while watching TV at home. Wait, maybe I acted too rashly . . . a week off sounds pretty good. And this year, I have netflix. Damn you flu shot!

And thank go out to Maryanne who: a) held my hand during the shot (damn you needles!) and b) didn't mock me for making her hold my hand during the shot. That's a true friend. And, on a completely unrelated note, she makes a great pumpkin cheesecake and she's so pretty.

2 Comments:

Blogger Victoria Dehlbom said...

Usually when people hold your hands during shots you have to make them a cheesecake. You are very lucky Maryanne is so pretty.

10:49 AM  
Blogger Ace said...

Why would I punish a good deed? I should not be let near a kitchen.

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home