Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Greedy, greedy, greedy

So I actually debated on typing up a present list, thinking it might be a bit too vain even for me. But then I remembered that I have been shamelessly advertising for my birthday for the last three months, and that I am vain, so screw it. Here it is.

DVDs: I need all the seasons of Curb Your Enthusiasm, Seinfeld, The Sopranos, and Gilmore Girls. I also need seasons two through four of the Brady Bunch, season six (both parts) of Sex and the City, seasons two and three of Scrubs, and season two of Arrested Development.

Miscellaneous: I need the moisturizing gloves and socks from Bath and Body Works, but pretty much anything from there will make me happy. Except body spray. I don't need to smell of plum or anything else all fruity. Clearly, anything Elvis will win my approval. Let's see, what else? Oh, I need another frame. And a water filter. And a private chef. And a big screen TV. And an all-expense paid vacation, to pretty much anywhere. And a new apartment. And my dissertation to my written for me. And perfect vision. And my dryer to be fixed.

But, you know, whatever. I'm not picky. Or selfish. I provide this list only to help everyone, and also to avoid last year's birthday present fiasco with my stepmother. She bought me a purse. And I'm not so much a purse person, especially when it's big, has sequins, and is Marilyn Monroe themed. So don't buy this purse for me:



I already have it. Jealous? And don't buy me the Unseen Elvis Archives. Four copies is enough. A-hem.

3 Comments:

Blogger Victoria Dehlbom said...

I'm trying to find a certain little halter top...oops I didn't mean to let that slip.

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last three months? Try since this time last year!!!!!

8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home