Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Congratulations! It's a girl!

I was talking on the phone to a friend yesterday, when somehow the topic of girly-ness came up. We both decided that I wasn't too girly, and that was that. The more I thought about it, though, the more I decided that I might, indeed, be at least semi-girly.

Here's my evidence:

A) I have color-coded my closet (thank you OCD). Looking at my closet, it is clear that the pink section is far larger than any of the others. That's pretty girly.

B) I own most seasons of both Friends and Sex and the City on DVD. And I want to own Gilmore Girls. Feminine factor: through the roof.

C) Not only do I love, love, love weddings, but I have occasionally been known to shed a tear at them. See, I'm not dead inside.

D) I have decorative pillows on my bed.

E) It takes me much longer than 45 minutes to get ready.

F) I squeal when I'm excited.

G) I give myself a weekly pedicure.

H) I'm afraid of snakes.

I) I own far too many pairs of shoes.

J) I own Air Supply on vinyl. And listen to it often.

I think I'll follow this up tomorrow by listing my non-girly qualities. Right now I need to go take a bubble bath. With candles. And Kelly Clarkson playing in the background.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fear of snakes is a universal paranoia.

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home