Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Monday, May 15, 2006

Janey's got a post

Thanks to Brian's site, I wasted "work" time this morning to take a quiz to see what 80's movie character I am. Results are below, and I think I only know one person who will (a) have seen this movie and (b) think that my assigned movie character is just as funny as I think that it is. I dedicate this post to the Castaspella to my Double-Trouble.



Who's Your 80s Movie Icon Alter-Ego? Find out @ She's Crafty

4 Comments:

Blogger Victoria Dehlbom said...

Who's Your 80s Movie Icon Alter-Ego? It turns out I'm Ferris Bueller. Not all that surprising to me. By the way I've seen that movie.

8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...I'm a Janey Glenn too. I also found out my Sex and the City character - Samantha.

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got Ronnie Miller. What the kook does that mean? I mean, I DID go from totally geek to totally chic . . . but still. Ronnie Miller? Seriously.

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm Susan from Desperately Seeking Susan, which seems odd since I'm Charlotte from the Sex and the City quiz.

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home