Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Guess who bought Elvis trading cards?

Wow, I can't believe how quickly May is flying by. I haven't been posting too regularly lately since I'm too lazy to cart my laptop home from work everyday and I feel that perhaps I shouldn't be posting my classy thoughts in an office where students can come walking in. They are already a bit creeped out by my Wall o' Elvis, and I think that's the only glimpse into the wonder that is me that my students need.

Bonus points for anyone who got that last reference.

Speaking of Elvis, I had to drive down to Lewiston this morning to pick up my students' finals and Laura came with me. Because Pullman is just that boring that a quick trip to Lewiston is occasionally necessary. Anyways, there is a little antique store down there that has, uh, a small portion donated to the King. That I might I might have bought out. I'm currently wearing my ghetto-gold Elvis charm bracelet. And I wore it to class. My students think I'm super-cool.

I only mention this store since my birthday is in a mere 16 days and people have been questioning what they should get me. Go to that store and you'll find gifts for Ace. I was eyeing that Elvis doll. Just sayin.

Ok, I have tests to grade and you all have presents to buy. Hop to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home