Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Friday, May 05, 2006

Makes me say, "Oh my Lord!"

Well, Cinco de Mayo turns out to be the dia of St. Fortunato, the patron saint of lucky finds. I love national holidays, even when Maryanne says other nation's national holidays don't count here. All I know is that I didn't have to work today and I found the best thing ever online. Sounds like a holiday to me.

Did the tease work? Are you dying to know what I found?

M.C. Hammer has a blog! Oh yes, it's true. The man who made his mark on history by turning a common, ordinary, everyday item like a typewriter into a signature dance move is a blogger. Go see his site. Enjoy it. Check out his profile. My personal favorite part is his musical tastes. He has the stuff you might expect: Marvin Gaye, Patti LaBelle, Rick James. Let's see. What else? What?!? What's this? M.C. Hammer, who is 2 Legit 2 Quit, listed Hall and Oates under his favorite music! Hall and freakin' Oates!

Love it.

And under favorite books, he listed the Bible. Giving props to God on a blog. Suh-weet. I guess that's why God gave him a mind to rhyme and two hot feet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home