Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Friday, May 05, 2006

Bienvenida, el viernes!

In honor of Cinco de Mayo (otherwise known as four weeks until my birthday), I have decided to write today's blog in Spanish. Unfortunately, my knowledge of the language of our friends from south of the border is limited, so this promises to be short. My high school Spanish at its finest. Here goes.

Hola. Que tal? Estoy bien, y tu? Mi perra esta muy gorda. Le gusta a comer mucho. Ha ha, perra tonta.

Uh, donde esta la zapateria? Necesito mas zapatos. Claro, yo siempre digo "No tengo dinero," y este is por que. Me encanta Elvis. Oh, lo siento, Elvis-O. El fue numero uno. El esta numero uno.

Ok, that's about the limit of my Spanish knowledge. Impressivo, si? That got me through a week and half in Venezuela, though. But seriously, go celebrate Cinco de Mayo and drink some margaritas. Then listen to a rousing discussion on what has to be the most boring debate ever: the Spanish-version of "The Star Spangled Banner." Sigh-o.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home