Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

The following takes place between 8:05 and 8:09

Here are some of my thoughts on last night's 24.

Question: How bad ass is Jack that he can kill someone, while he's lying on the ground AND handcuffed to a table?

Answer: There is no way to compute the sheer ass-kicking-ness of Jack Bauer.

Why doesn't someone give Chloes some metamucil? She is clearly constipated. Also, what on earth was the first lady wearing in this episode? That had to have been the ugliest shirt I've ever seen. She was a Designing Woman, you'd think she'd know better. Also, does the President's neck-stretching and head-turning action when he's nervous or feeling *inadequate* bug anyone else? And could they play up his Nixon-jowls a bit more?

Ok, that's it. Have a good pseudo-holiday.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like that Rudy got beat on, and then went back to work.

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home