Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Happy Anniversary

To me. And this site.

I just noticed that my last post marked my 100th posting on this site. Kind of makes me wish I had written on something more substantial than my dying flowers. Unless I meant it as a metaphor, in which case that post was very deep. Yeah. Suck on that. Go back and read it and see if you can find the deeper meaning. Maybe you should do that for all of my posts. Maybe I'm a genius and each of my stories are symbolic of something larger.

I wouldn't put too much money on that theory, though. Typically it's just me rambling.

Uh, so yeah. One hundred posts. That calls for a celebration. Feel free to buy me gifts. Or just send cash. It's tradition.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that the traditional gift in this situation is a box of Girl Scout cookies.

9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bought you flowers to celebrate this anniversary. Good luck.

6:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just reread some of your posts. Some of your "metaphors" are odd, to say the least. What is your fat dog supposed to represent?

5:27 PM  
Blogger Ace said...

I think my fat dog represents my love of humanity. Or my inflated ego.

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home