Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Happy Second of February!

Did the groundhog see his shadow? Does anyone know? Does this seem like the weirdest tradition to anyone else? Does Groundhog Day amuse everyone as much as it amuses me? If I keep asking questions, do you suppose I'll get any answers? What is a groundhog, anyways? My dog saw her shadow today (and was a bit scared); does that mean winter is over?

In other February 2 news, it is now just four months to my birthday. Which means I'm a Gemini. Which is the sign of the twins. Which translates into: you have to buy me two presents. Start shopping, kids, because these days will go by quickly. Unless you see me often, and get the daily countdown. Then, or so I've heard, the days kind of drag by.

Whatever.

Four months until my favorite holiday. Mark the calendars, whip out the credit cards, and find your recipe for WORLD'S YUMMIEST BIRTHDAY CAKE.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's a great book on Elvis out there, that I think you would love. I hope you don't already own it . . .

And since you're a gemini, I'll buy you two copies of it.

1:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Yes
5. Yes
6. I don't really know except for that gopher on winnie the pooh
7. No

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your dog was afraid of her shadow? I think that means that spring is right around the corner, and that it might be time to get a new pet.

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home