Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Friday, February 17, 2006

Ew. Ew. Ew.

Lisa Marie, I've tried. Really, I have. I've stood up for you. Pointed out your philanthropy. Pointed out that it wasn't easy growing up in the limelight. Tried to ignore the whole Michael Jackson debacle. Defended your apparent inablitly to smile for more than five seconds straight. Argued that your quickie-marriages were no worse than the rest of Hollywood's.

But, really, you've gone too far. Husband number four (yup, Lisa Marie got married. Again.) is just a goober. There's really no other word for him. Look at him. I'm sorry, but this guy CANNOT be Elvis Presley's son-in-law. Ew.

Lisa Marie, look in the mirror. You are a hottie. And your dad is ELVIS. You don't need to be slumming it with this guy. Elvis had finally settled down after your marriage to MJ, but now he's rolling over in his grave once again (*allegedly*). Give the man some peace. Stop getting married to losers.

Oh, and stop singing, too. Just a little advice from me to you.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elvis was a hero to most
But he never meant shit to me you see
Straight up racist that sucker was
Simple and plain
Mother fuck him and John Wayne
Cause I'm Black and I'm proud
I'm ready and hyped plus I'm amped
Most of my heroes don't appear on no stamps

-- "Titty Phib"
Regis Philbin, "Philbinbustah" (1989)

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saw the ghost of Elvis on Union Avenue
Followed him up to the gates of Graceland
Then I watched him walk right through
Now security they did not see him
They just hovered `round his tomb
But there`s a pretty little thing
Waiting for the King
Down in the Jungle Room

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's sad to think that this guy is an improvement from some of her other husbands.

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Lisa Marie, look in the mirror. You are a hottie."

Sounds like someone is angling to be LMP's potential 5th spouse. Where will the committment ceremony be...Vegas or Graceland? Or maybe at E's favorite old haunt...Waffle House.

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home