Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Oh my Idaho

I don't even remember how I found this website, but it made me laugh. And laugh. And laugh some more.

I'd defend my home state more, but (a) much of what he says is true (b) I'm not incredibly well-known for my own driving skills (c) the lines "According to the 2004 Census report, Idaho's population is 1,393,262. Just for comparison, there are 1,970,000 cows in Idaho. New rule: if your state has more cows than people, you don't get to be a state anymore. " might be the funniest things ever written (d) the author of the site lives in Utah, and that also strikes me as funny and (e) the name of the site is "The Best Page in the Universe" so I can't pick a fight, since now I'm envious of that title.

I suddenly want to change the title of my blog. And eat some mashed potatoes. And watch Napoleon Dynamite.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe the rule in Utah should be that if you have more temples than people, you are no longer a state.

Now I want to hear bad Ace driving stories.

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home