Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Breaking resolutions . . .

Dear.

Lord.

I love Criminal Minds, on CBS! It is my new favorite drama, and Wednesday nights have officially been redeemed. I know that you're all thinking it's just another cops show, like CSI, CSI: Miami, CSI: New York, CSI: Pocatello, Cold Case, Close to Home, etc. But it's not. So, so, so much better.

Love it.

As an added bonus Mandy Patinkin is the head FBI guy! Yup, Mandy is a guy. And before you start mocking his girl-y name, just bear in mind that he played Inigo Montoya in Princess Bride. He was the alcoholic swordsman. I'm just waiting for him to be interrogating some guy on Criminal Minds and break out into, "'Ello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You kill my fadder. Prepare to die." He's all man, baby.

So my free promo for CBS is all done. Please to be watching this show. Come on, there's nothing else on on Wednesday.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just call the Pocatello part.

8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant caught, not call. It's early.

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home