Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Someone take my remote. Please.

Ok, so I watched Criminal Minds tonight (my new favorite show) and all that I have to say is that I'm never licking an envelope again.

Watch this show. So. Good. Next week's is about a husband and wife serial killer team. I like it when couples do things together. It's all cute. And stuff.

Speaking of couples, happy anniversary to my father and his wife. Not that either of them read this site (not that I would ever give them the link, either; I'm thinking they don't need to know half of the things only Ace thinks about). But happy anniversary to them anyways.

2 Comments:

Blogger Victoria Dehlbom said...

I watched it and definitely will be having people I don't like lick envelopes for me. Kind of my own personal food tester...I'll just call them my envelope tester.

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary, Mr. Ace's Dad.

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home