Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Monday, March 05, 2007

Just desserts

I'm too tired to type today. Let's just say I had a bit of an adventure using local transportation to get to a certain radio personality's pub and had to rely on the kindness of a stranger. More on that later.

For now, I'll just say that Mississippi mud pie is delicious and I am the proud owner of an O'Meara's pint glass. For now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Victoria Dehlbom said...

I think I told you it would be a ways out there.

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home