Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Enjoy the ice

Cost of a new snow shovel: $9

My heating bill for January: $125

New coat, gloves, and scarf: $250

Knowing I will be in Hawaii (current temperature 75 degrees) for the rest of the week: Priceless

Blue Hawaii Tour 2007 kicks off in a just a few hours. See you in a week, kids.

4 Comments:

Blogger Heathie said...

All our ice is melting, but it's still no where near 75*. Bring me back some Caramacs! (caramel and chocolate covered macadamia nuts. MMMM!!) I'll reimburse you, even.
Have fun!

2:09 PM  
Blogger Victoria Dehlbom said...

I think you should bring back some macadamia nut shortbread cookies dipped in chocolate. The box is small. And I am nice! I will even pay you for them.
By the way you should do the pinapple tour as your remember Elvis' daddy worked for one in Blue Hawaii.

9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Full House episode last night was the one where they go to Hawaii. You should definitely go to a Luau and request to sing "Rock-a-Hula" on stage. Have fun, try and actually do FUN things.

8:17 AM  
Blogger Heathie said...

Oh, I thought of something else, in case you're checking your blog while you're there... If you go to the island with the Wal*Mart, that's a good place to buy souveniers because they are at low Wal*Mart prices. But it's fun to go to the tourist shops, too.

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home