Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Ebay Adventures


Sigh. Stupid computer. Stupid internet.

I had a bid on a specific item on Ebay and I didn't win because my wireless connection wasn't working. So some guy outbid me. And I'm sad. Although, maybe that was God's way of telling me that I didn't need a Tiki carved to look like Elvis.

No, that can't be it. How could God not want me to have that item? It was awesome.

And by awesome, I mean horrendously tacky. In fact, Laura referred to it as, and I quote, "The tackiest thing I've ever seen." Awesome.

At the very least it was unique. Luckily, I did win some film cells from the fantastic movie Blue Hawaii. So that's something.

Don't judge me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Victoria Dehlbom said...

I'm sorry you didn't win. I was hoping to see the Tiki in person.

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you were grounded from Ebay??? (see your prior blog entry). Maybe it was God's way of enforcing your punishment.

Don't despair the loss of the Elvis Tiki too much, somebody will eventually put an Elvis Tiki that makes that "spooky" Brady Bunch Tiki noise up and THEN you will be in for a treat.

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home