Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Friday, February 02, 2007

Feb. 2

So glad it is Friday. So, so, so glad. I can't really see to type this, because my eyes are completely dry after staring at my barely-working computer all day.

I really have no fun stories to report, considering I was sequestered away in my office all day. So just consider this your friendly reminder that today is my two-thirds birthday. Four months to the big day, but I'll be accepting presents now. Enjoy the weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger brian said...

Today is my half birthday!

8:41 PM  
Blogger Ace said...

Doubters of the world, take note: Plenty of people celebrate half birthdays. It is the mark of someone who loves life.

And presents.

But happy half, Brian!

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home