Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

No massacres today, thank you

So happy pseudo-holiday, everyone. My policy is, if I have to work, it's not a real holiday. The only exception to this rule is, of course, my birthday. For some reason, banks and government offices are still open on my birthday, but we all know it is a real holiday. In the Land of Ace.

Anyways, it's going to be a busy week, so I'm kind of glad for this *holiday* if only for the chocolate that seems to accompany it. Since really I have nothing to report or comment on, I'll just refer everyone to Brian's site and his laws for men.

Oh, and quickly: the Christmas tree situation is not resolved. The tree is up by the dumpster, but the trash-collectors won't pick it up because "the Christmas tree disposal season is over." Shocking, really, considering it is the middle of February.

Enjoy the day. And the candy. And heart-shaped cookies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home