Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Bald Britney and Scenic Hawaii: The Beauty of Ace's World

Ah, three-day weekends. I have accomplished 90% of the work I needed to and I still have tomorrow. So score for me. Unfortunately, my productively translates into few fun stories. I saw a movie yesterday, but it was pretty boring. The highlight of it was when the man in front of me laughed like a little girl, which in turn set me off into a giggling fit. Which might have been ok, except that it was a sad movie. Some young girl had just died, and I was attempting to curb my laughter. I'm a treat to take into public.

Anyways, since I have few fun stories (except did we all see that Britney Spears, in her ongoing journey into Crazyland with stops at Narcoticstown and Whoreville, has just shaved her head?), please to be enjoying the following pictures.



This is a Japanese meditation garden. The beauty of it isn't even negated by my lack of photography skills.




This is a waterfall I hiked up to. In the 70 degree weather.





Seriously. A rainforest. I was in a rainforest.





This is why I didn't go swimming in the ocean while there. The coast was a bit rocky. Oh, and sharks live in the ocean. And sharks eat people.




I hate that vacations have to end. Sigh. The sunset in Pullman is not quite as arresting. Sigh. Luckily, I'm leaving again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home