Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone is enjoying Christmas. The smell of turkey should be filling your house, with the tantalizing allure of pumpkin pie (or cheesecake) wafting about in the background.

I am enjoying my third cup of gingerbread coffee while watching holiday movies. Christmas dinner isn't until late today, so I have the morning free to do what I love most: absolutely nothing.

I haven't ripped into my presents yet, but there is a package upstairs that I have decided looks suspiciously like a long-haired chihuahua. Of course, it has been there for the last week, so maybe it isn't. Let's hope, for Dee-Licious' sake, that there are air-holes.

But have a great Christmas everyone. Eat the food, unwrap the presents (and remember that it is better to give than to receive, unless you are me), watch the snow fall, crank up the Elvis Christmas album, spend time with the fam', and celebrate the day however you so choose.

And God bless us, everyone. Especially the King.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home