Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

My cornacopia overfloweth

Since I plan on spending all day tomorrow (a) gorging (b) drinking or (c) napping, I thought I'd take this opportunity to mark some of the things I'm thankful for.

First, I'm thankful for Elvis. Derh.

Second, I'm thankful that I have friends who can cook so I won't starve tomorrow.

Third, I'm thankful for netflix.

Fourth, I'm thankful for my week off.

Fifth, I'm thankful that I can now play my Elvis Christmas albums and not look too crazy.

Sixth, I'm thankful that I'm bored with this post, so I'm stopping.

Enjoy your dinner, and save some room for pumpkin cheesecake. Unless you are eating with me, in which case there is no cheesecake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home