Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Friday, September 22, 2006

Make-up can only hide so much

My exams are over and I am mentally drained. I don't find out whether or not I passed for another week. Did that stop me from celebrating (that they are over)?

Hell no.

So a big thanks to (a) people who bought pitchers (b) people whose asses I kicked in pool (by my definition, a win is a win) and (c) the professor who tossed a fifty dollar bill on the table to pay for drinks.

Also thanks to everyone who said this morning that I looked "a bit rough" or "a little worse for the wear." Appreciate it. Even if those comments are true. Damn.

I plan on not doing much this weekend. And loving every minute of it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whee Double Trouble!!! ABD, here you come!!! Congrats!

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on finishing! Enjoy your weekend of not studying for exams!

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home