Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Monday, September 18, 2006

Bob Hope reincarnated

Ok, I'm halfway done on my exams. They suck and I choose not to talk about them.

I'm currently sitting in my office, thinking that I should be either studying or prepping for class, but really I'm looking at People magazine online and celebrating that my fantasy football team kicked some more ass this weekend. I'm also celebrating that today is Don Geronimo's birthday. I shall use that as an excuse to eat some cupcakes this afternoon.

Since nothing exciting has been happening in my world, I shall share some "celebrity" news. Queen of All That is Classy, Britney Spears, and her super-talented husband Kevin, popped out baby number two. How long until this white trash family gets knocked up again? I'm guessing she's pregnant by spring. She's such a good mother that I think it's great that she's expanding the family. And her waistline.

That's a sad sign of how my exams have sapped me. Bad, obvious jokes, with an emphasis on bad. Perhaps I should go back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home