Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Why I wear heels

Courtesy of Buzz, two news stories that I found noteworthy.

First, a recent study has linked height to intelligence. Guess who is smarter, shorties or you freakishly-tall people? I'll give you this hint, I'm 5'3" (ish) and I HATE this study. And I didn't need to hear about it three weeks before my exams. I don't quite get how height and intelligence are related, but again, I'm short so should it be surprising that I don't get it?

Second, did anyone hear about the circus clown who died while performing some acrobatic stunt? I'd love to comment on this, but I doubt my comments would be very nice, and since karma always gets me, I'm keeping my thoughts to myself.

Seriously, go google these stories though. Good times.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That article about height in relation to smarts was a load of [expletive], not to mention poorly written. None of the ideas the author discussed led anywhere. So I wouldn't worry too much about it. Besides, second only to myself, you're the smartest person I know (well, I might have to say my husband is 2nd and you're 3rd so I don't get in trouble with him).

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home