Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I had to wear khaki

This is clearly not going to be my week for being smooth. Of course, I don't think I've ever actually had one of those weeks. Anyways, on my way back to my office today, I was carrying my coffee and some bastard, 50 pound squirrel jumped out of nowhere and attacked me! In my attempt to protect the innocents nearby, I emitted a high-pitched shriek (to scare the mutant rodent) and jumped in the air (to distract him). In this self-less process, I spilled some of my coffee. On my khaki pants. Mother.

Now I realize that many of you are thinking that the squirrel probably wasn't that big (nor was his mouth dripping with foam), but bear in mind that my school has a veterinary school. Who knows what kind of mad science they practice there? They could easily have created this demon squirrel, and sent him out to attack people.

Or, a cute little squirrel could have scurried across my path and I'm the biggest pussy every. Whichever way.

Ok, and go see Stephen Colbert and Jon Stewart present an Emmy together. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pWAtviLRTQ

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You do know that squirrels are usually on crack don't you? So a foaming at the mouth squirrel is common. Most people don't know this, but it's true. Just like people don't think that Yeti exist, but they do!

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home