Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Peas and carrots

Day one of school and I'm pretty sure my students think I'm less than 100% qualified to teach. It might have something to do with my outburst regarding Forrest Gump (which I hate). Followed by my outburst regarding Tom Hanks (whom I hate). Followed by my ode to Elvis (whom I love). And, of course, added to by my declaration of love for musicals.

All I had to do was introduce myself and go over the syllabus. I enjoy how I can take the simplest task and come out looking like I have some slight fixations. Depending on how you define "slight." Welcome back, students.

So that was today. Yesterday was boring, considering the highlights were a) defrosting my freezer (which I'm pretty sure is broken, unless it is normal to have to do this every other week), b) listening to Don and Mike fight on their show (one of them was being a bit of an ego-maniac and the other was being a crybaby pussy), and c) attempting to track down season one of Entourage (I failed. By the way.). Crazy life. I know.

And really quickly: Paris Hilton is releasing her album. This humble whore had this to say about it: "I, like, cry, when I listen to it, it's so good." I, like, can't wait for it. I bet it makes me cry too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home