Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Monday, September 25, 2006

64 box with the sharpener

Here's why I sometimes enjoy my job. I spent twenty minutes this morning prepping a map quiz for my students for Wednesday. Which meant I was coloring in territories and bodies of water, etc.

Which means I got paid to color within the lines.

Funny how I never use the biology or calculus that my high school and undergrad school forced me to learn, and yet I use the skills I picked up in preschool.

Suh-weet.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As I read your blog I realize that you should publish this thing. I am dead serious, I read the archives and it is so entertaining that I've ignored my TV and embarassingly my family just so that I can read one more post-and then one more-and then one more! Shameless! You should publish this thing!

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home