Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Rambling is fun for everyone

Looking over some recent posts and this website address and the picture for this site, I've noticed a theme. The theme, coincidentally, matches the theme of my office. And, more and more per every trip to Vegas, the theme of my home.

Uh, apparently I have a fascination with Elvis.

Which made me think that perhaps I should not share this story, lest I be labeled "obsessed." But then I thought that that line was crossed a long time ago.

A long, long time ago.

Now as I reread this, it occurs to me that I'm setting this story up to be much more interesting than it is. But tell it I will, because I'd hate to start something and then not stop. I don't do anything half-assed. Except for cooking. I bake from boxes. Oh, and cleaning my windows. I do that half-assed.

How this post got turned into you all judging my habits, I'll never know.

I was just going to say that I bought a new license plate frame today, and it is King-themed. A lot of build-up for pretty much nothing, right?

Insert obvious jokes about bedroom behavior here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Victoria Dehlbom said...

I'm still waiting for the tatoo.

11:45 AM  
Blogger Ace said...

Allegedly tattoos hurt, so I'm still waiting for enough alcohol to fill a swimming pool.

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home