Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Candycanes in June

Can't type . . . In too much . . . pain.

But I'll suck it up. Because pain is its own reward. Or something.

So since today was such a beautiful day, I decided to once again study outside. For two hours. Sans sunblock.

My legs are glowing red right now. And the sunburn hurts like a dirty, dirty whore.

Here's the best part: Only the front of my legs are burnt, and my arms as well. The backs are still Day-Glo white. It's a good look.

I'm a smarty.

Oh, and is it odd that June 21 is my favorite date of the year? Not day, mind you, since clearly that is my birthday, but date. So enjoy the longest day of the year, while pitying me for the most painful night of the year. The sheets hurt my legs.

God, I'm a pansy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home