Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Monday, June 26, 2006

Meet you all the way

Ok, I understand that coffeehouses are social places and people do go there to talk, but I think there are a few rules.

1. If everyone else there is reading or working on their computers or studying or whatever, it probably isn't wise to talk extremely loudly and thump the table with your fists for emphasis.

2. If you do choose to talk loudly, try not to have discussions that revolve around extolling the merits of thongs.

3. If you do choose to discuss thongs, please don't tell everyone what color you are wearing. While I can't speak for everyone, I personally don't care.

4. If you aren't wearing thongs or anything else under your shorts, I also don't care. Keep it to yourself.

In other news, does anyone else love it that the oldies station in Pocatello plays Toto's "Rosanna"? Er, just me then?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, it could be worse, at least you couldn't actually tell that said person was going commando. Um, yeah, airport terminals are not fun places to find out that sort of info either!!!

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home