Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Don't mess with Texas

For Immediate Release June 13, 2006

STATEMENT BY THE PRESS SECRETARY Visit of Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi of Japan to Memphis, Tennessee

The President and Mrs. Bush will accompany Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi of Japan to Memphis, Tennessee on June 30, 2006, the day following the Prime Minister’s visit to the White House. The two leaders will visit Graceland Mansion, home of the Presley Family. The President and Mrs. Bush look forward to introducing the Prime Minister to the beauty and warm hospitality of the people of the Volunteer State.

AAACH!

W. is going to Graceland! I've never been there, and now I'm afraid it might forever be tainted by pure stupidity. The only thing worse is if he takes Trigger Cheney. Although I do enjoy that Graceland is such a national landmark that the president and the Prime Minister of Japan feel inclined to go there.

Damn. Don and Mike are going to have a field day with this. So for those of you who listen to the boys, please to be listening to their show after this state visit and fill me in. Don and Mike, just by-the-by, are not allowed to go to Graceland. But W. is. This is the world we live in, kids.

1 Comments:

Blogger Victoria Dehlbom said...

I will do my best to listen next week.

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home