Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Thursday, June 29, 2006

A Very Brady Dream

I had the most bizarre dream last night. Clearly I am a Brady Bunch fan, so maybe it isn't so bizarre.

I dreamt that the actors in the Brady Bunch decided to do another reunion-type movie, like their Emmy-nominated A Very Brady Christmas or the Brady Girls Get Married. I, of course, was involved in the script-writing, so I went to L.A. to help cast the show. All the original stars were there (except Robert Reed, derh), and they all decided to sit in on the auditions for the other roles.

To get us in a very Brady mood, we all decided to watch EVERY episode of the Brady Bunch, plus all the variety shows and reunion movies. We were in this private theatre at the director's house, like at Hearst castle, sitting and enjoying the beauty of all things Brady.

I ended up sitting next to Mike Lookinland. Which is weird, because I had a crush on Barry Williams. And I shouldn't say had, since I kind of still do. Which is weird, I know. Ok, so Mike is Bobby, for those who don't know.

Yeah, apparently there was something in the Christmas movie that got us going, because I ended up making out with Mike. In front of everyone. In front of Florence Henderson! I made out with Bobby Brady. And while we were making out, I felt guilty because I was just using Mike to make Barry jealous.

And, for the record, I had nothing to drink before I went to bed.

3 Comments:

Blogger Victoria Dehlbom said...

Knowing you the dream isn't all that bizarre. Still, I think making out in front of Mrs. Brady would just be horrible. My gosh, what she must think of you. By the way was Alice there too?

2:27 PM  
Blogger Ace said...

She was there. She and Judge-y VonHolierthanthou Jan were sitting by watching, judging me.

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least you weren't making out with cousin Oliver.

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home