Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Depends for dogs

So today I went back to the coffeehouse to read and saw a woman put a diaper on her basset hound.

A diaper. On a dog.

P.S. It had a little hole for the tail. And my sigh of disgust and disbelief echoed throughout Pocatello.

2 Comments:

Blogger Victoria Dehlbom said...

Maybe her dog's lady area was gray.

2:59 PM  
Blogger Ace said...

It would be nice to know that my dog isn't the only dog to suffer from premature greying in that area. Maybe I could find her some kind of cover-up . . .

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home