Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Humpy the Dog

Pocatello recap, thus far:

After getting in yesterday, and unloading A LOT of stuff, I went to go see my brother, my sister-in-law, and the two nephews. One of which drooled all over me, so clearly I need to visit more often since apparently he can't remember the rules. No drooling on Aunt Ace. Derh.

Heather and I then went through a bag of clothing that my step-mother gave to her. I'm going to have to post pictures, because I don't think people will believe these clothes. One of them is a sequined top. Bright silver. It's sexy. I'm going to see if Heather will loan it to me for my next Vegas trip. Hot, hot, hot!

Today, in an attempt to get the dog to lose weight, we went for an early morning walk. My little dog made a new friend, as some other person was out walking his dog. My dog greeted his in the only fashion she knows. That's right, she humped him. That's fun to explain to someone at 6:15 in the morning. Pocatello clearly brings out the wildness in my dog.

I then went to the ISU library and studied for many a'hour. Or until I got hungry for lunch, at which point I went to find my dad to see what kind of food he had to feed Ace. I had a Philly. In case you were wondering.

I then went to Mocha Madness to do some more studying. Quick question for you Pocatello kids: is this really Pocatello's only coffee shop? I'm not complaining, because I like it there, but seriously? One? Anyways, I took the dog there and we sat in the sunshine. One of us studied, the other looked pitiful and begged for food whenever anyone else dared to come outside. Be careful before you guess which was which.

I then came back to my dad's to continue studying, while sitting in his backyard on his chair swing. And sipping lemonade. So far this studying stuff isn't bad.

I rounded out my day by playing tennis, and then watching (wait for it) Viva Las Vegas. All in all, not a bad day.

Tomorrow shall be a mixture of studying and going to the driving range.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You (or anyone for that matter) can borrow my clothes anytime. I'm pretty sure I'll have to hang onto them unless I can find a thrift store to donate them to-- one where she who gave them to me never shops... I was thinking they'd be fun for future Halloweens, anyway. Maybe the boys will want to dress up like '80s drag queens or something...

6:54 PM  
Blogger Ace said...

Blackmailing the twins is going to be so easy. . .

8:34 PM  
Blogger Jenny Lynne said...

College Market on 604 S 8th is near the university... Nice coffee and people, the outdoor patio is very dog friendly. -- Jenny

1:29 PM  
Blogger Ace said...

I cannot believe I forgot about the Market! I went there all the time as an undergrad. Thanks for the tip.

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home