Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Love Boat forever

Damn, it is hot in Pocatello. And it's not even July. But the days are nice and I'm getting stuff done.

So yesterday I had to go shopping for a swim suit. And there's nothing more fun than that. Apparently it was national Buy a Swim Suit Day, because everyone in Pocatello was doing the same. FYI, ladies of Poky, there is a weight limit on bikinis. Ew.

Did everyone see that Aaron Spelling died? Will television be able to bounce back? This is the man who gave us Dynasty, Beverly Hills 90210, The Boy in the Plastic Bubble, etc. Sad.

Ok, off to study. Or for a swim. Decisions, decisions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home