Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Monday, November 14, 2005

He fu*!?#$*ing jumped?!?

Je. Zus.

This is why I no longer live in southeastern Idaho/northern Utah:

Man Jumped From Truck Following Argument
November 12th, 2005 @ 9:21pm
(KSL News) Police now say an argument caused a 21-year-old man to jump from a moving truck in South Jordan.
Tyler Poulson was riding with his brothers last night when he became offended by one of them using profanity. Poulson, who recently returned from an LDS mission, threatened to get out of the truck if he continued.
One of the men, not thinking he would, told Poulson to.
Earlier police said the car was going about 35 miles an hour when Poulson opened the door and jumped. He was pronounced dead on scene.


This is a real news story, and South Jordan is in Utah. Yes, yes, sad that a 21 year-old died, but you have got to freakin' be kidding me. Someone drops the f-bomb and you jump out of a MOVING VEHICLE? Always thinking.

In case you're thinking I made this up (ahem, Cynthia, this means you. Told you so about Colfax.), here are two sites that cover the story: site one and site two.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No fucking way.

1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And they say that mormonism is not a occult. Did he hear Joesph Smith whisper in his ear to jump.

6:43 PM  
Blogger Ace said...

Wouldn't Joe Smith have said, "Don't jump, dude. You can have, like, 30 wives if you stay alive"?

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home