Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Color me content

Spring is officially here. My clocks have all sprung ahead, days are longer, and the studded tires are off my car. These are all good signs, but we all know what the number one sign is that it's spring.

I'll give you a hint: Thin Mints.

That's right. The girls are back, peddling their wares.

I love Girl Scout Cookies. And since I feel that my money is going to a good cause (what do Girl Scouts do? I actually don't know, nor do I care, as long as my Samoas keep a'comin'), I feel perfectly justified in buying multiple boxes.

This morning for breakfast, I had scrambled eggs and three Thin Mints. And I was so happy. Probably won't be as happy tomorrow when I feel that I need to add another mile to my jog to counteract the devilish cookies, but I say live in the now. And it's Girl Scout Cookie time now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Heathie said...

I was a girl scout in 2nd grade, and I'm not really sure what the point was either; I guess just a lot of girls get together and pretend to learn things--that's all I got out of it, anyway. But keep buying those cookies, cause they're delicious and it keeps those girls from selling *other things*.

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I 8 a brownie in grade 2

5:13 AM  
Blogger Ace said...

I'm not quite sure how my topic on the wonders of Thin Mints and Tagalongs took such a sexual turn in these comments. Or maybe I'm reading too much into the second comment.

And is "ate" really that hard to type out?

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home