Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Why Ace should stay inside

Hopefully this is the end of the Blister saga. So Blister is alive and well. I know this, because as it turns out, her owner is my next-door neighbor. She leaves her window open so Blister (which, as it also turns out, is not her real name) can come and go as she pleases. Which apparently does not mean that I should steal her. Oops.

Raise your hand if you are the best neighbor ever. And should never go out in public again.

Speaking of me being inappropriate in public, our kick-off party was last night. Only six weeks late, but we figured it was better to have it when everyone could enjoy it. As the party began, a few of us were watching WSU’s football game on TV (even though the real game was a block away). I might have gotten a bit involved in both the game (understandable) and the commercials (not so much).

I kind of forgot that I was not alone, and one of the commercials was rather gay. So I flipped it off. Did I mention I had been drinking?

But Maryanne saw me flip off a commercial. It’s pretty hard to be as cool as I am. At a party. In front of people. In a society.

On the bright side, the food was ok.

1 Comments:

Blogger Victoria Dehlbom said...

Sorry I missed that part. They don't have commercials at the game. You just want to flip off the officials.

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home