Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Walking on Hallowed Ground

Don and Mike are currently discussing "gay" music. I think they might be at my house, just going through my CD collection. All my favorites have been discussed: New Order, Soft Cell, Midnight Oil, Flock of Seagulls, Spandau Ballet, Pet Shop Boys, etc.

And Don and I have yet another thing in common: we both think Depeche Mode kicks ass. Can a proposal be far behind?

2 Comments:

Blogger Victoria Dehlbom said...

I hear wedding bells.

7:58 AM  
Blogger Ace said...

Funny, because someone else, upon hearing this story, said he hear a cuckoo clock.

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home