Things Only Ace Thinks About

Sometimes my life is boring. Sometimes it's interesting. Usually it's more often the former and not so much the latter. Sometimes I can make it through my day only by pretending I have a documentary crew following me around, and that's when I'm glad that my inner-monologue cannot be heard by others. Everyone thinks like this, yes? And everyone loves Elvis, and the Brady Bunch, and Stephen King, and birthdays, right?

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Word of the day: Pronunciation

Did anyone see Stephen Colbert's appearance on last night's Conan? Hy-ster-i-cal. His Baptist-on-crack dancing interpretation of "The King of Glory" will forever bring a smile to my face.

And as enjoyable as it was to see Stephen jumping around the stage and throwing his arms up like a retarded showgirl, the best part was when Conan (after announcing he was a huge fan) mispronounced Stephen's show. He, of course, added a T to Repor-t. Stephen's slow turn to Conan with a fake smile plastered on his face and widened eyes was priceless.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish you wrote here EVERY DAY! You are soooo funny!

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home